Safety is a Value at R&O. When the going gets tough, priorities and commitments may change, but Values do not. To execute this Value, we go as far as to invite OSHA to our projects frequently for safety consultations and to verify their standard of conformance. It is our commitment to provide a safe, accident-free, and healthy work environment for everyone. We require our employees to pay careful attention to all safety policies, and abide by them diligently. Our safety and health program has been developed to assure that we comply with federal, state, and local regulations and to meet any occupational safety and health rules and regulations that apply to all states where we operate.
- A written Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- A Hazard Communication Program
- Weekly safety meetings and weekly job site safety inspections
- A safety orientation conducted as soon as a new employee is hired
- A foreman/employee training program
As the recipient of highest honor awarded from the Utah Safety Council, R&O takes pride in being one of the safest companies in the industry.