During construction we’ll focus on getting the project done right. We will:
- Complete preparatory meetings with each subcontractor to assure compliance and a commitment that they have a full understanding of the project requirements.
- Create an itemized schedule that we’ll live by, and then weekly maintain a 3-week-look-ahead schedule. We will incorporate long lead items into our long term schedule and utilize our pre-task program to keep subcontractors on schedule.
- Consider inspections, testing and documentation part of quality control. Our quality control manager will monitor subcontractor performance during the project by regularly visiting each job site, and our superintendent will continually monitor their performance on a daily basis.
- Regularly and accurately record and post daily reports and meeting minutes; provide access to regular project progress photos that can be viewed securely online.
- Generate a weekly “punch list” of items that do not meet specifications and/or R&O standards, and see that they are corrected immediately.